Monday, May 18, 2009

Incline Fun!


Kali and I about halfway down the Barr Trail.


Kali and Lauren both wiped out a few times on the Barr Trail.
(not on the actual incline, thankfully because I don't know how I would have gotten them down)











Yesterday Kali and I were just hanging out while Michael was at work so I suggested we take a hike and Kali suggested that we hike the incline. We wrangled up her friend Lauren, who has done the incline before, sun screened up and set off. It was super busy and we had to hike up the road past the cog railroad just to get to the incline.

The girls did awesome and I think irritated more than a few of the adults that were hiking up with their energy and speed.










2 comments:

  1. Looks like a TON of fun!! I love the headband Kali!

    ReplyDelete
  2. work it girls!!! And that Kali sure is tough!!

    ReplyDelete